Friday, May 27, 2011

Musical Electric Keyboard

So we (as in my family, not Andrew and I) found this musical electric keyboard!

It was hidden deep within the depths of my garage!

I can't even begin to imagine the possibilities!
But I'll name a few anyway, just for fun

1.Fashion

Everyone knows that that guy walking down the street with a keyboard in his left hand and a pitch-pipe in his back pocket is pro. Therefore, Me + Keyboard = Pro

2.Table

It's not very flat, but there were some boxes on it before. So I don't see why not

3. Weapon

I'm a teenaged boy of immaturity. I think we all saw this one coming. So, let's say that a cougar pounces through your window and starts eating your food! Well the keyboard is an obvious choice to make it leave without killing it, but also ensuring that it won't come back.

4. MUSIC!

This is the most likely outcome! Song writing, learning theme songs, and epic beats are all awesome and very possible possibilities!

This is the end of this post!

-Dan

P.S. I don't blog on Sundays

No comments:

Post a Comment