Saturday, May 5, 2012

My Novel


i am writing a book, a future auto biographical fiction novel. it is about how i took over the world and the long grueling process it took to get there.
http://www.goodreads.com/story/show/300268?chapter=1

this is the prologue:
some people are born with certain ideas, certain wiring in their brains. Some are wired with the idea that they need to do good for the world. Some people are like me, but not exactly. some have the desire to control, others have the capability, some have the natural talent, few know what to do with it. I was born with all of these. I have the talent, the desire, the capability. Few can recognize this in me, i tell them, they listen, they laugh, then they will be brought down into the depths of humility.

No comments:

Post a Comment